Standard seed germination method
This is the most common way to induce seed germination:
- Extract the seeds from the fruit.
- If the seeds have a hard impermeable coat, use a pre-germination treatment so make them take up water.
- Spread the seeds over a paper towel and place another paper towel over the seeds.
- Moisten the paper towel and place it in a closed plastic container.
- Store the container in a dark place at room temperature.
- Check each day to see if you have seed germination.
- Wen you see a white root appear, the seed is germinating.